No fancy family portraits here! Just a quick selfie at the right time! Even managed to catch Aoife smiling (sort of).
What have we been up to this month you ask? Well I feel as though February had whooshed on by in the blink of an eye and it has been so cold (thanks to #thebeastfromtheeast)! We have managed a few days out, last week we went to a lovely little soft play and farm but unfortunately I didn’t get any photos because my phone battery died!
This month, Mummy has loved…
- Cuddles with my babies, I dread to think of the day they won’t sit and cuddle me.
- The latest series of Call the Midwife. It really is one of my favourites.
- Sneaking off for a bath when I get the chance!
Daddy has loved…
- His days off being spent with the children.
Aoife has loved…
- Elmer the Elephant. I get asked to read it every bedtime.
- The Boss Baby. The child is obsessed as soon as it finishes she asks for it again!
- Building towers with her blocks and playing with her Plan Toys bees.
Cassius has loved…
- Boob (obviously, and it’s starting to show! He is piling on the weight!)
- Cuddles! Cassius is turning into a very snuggly baby.
- Watching Aoife. Cassius is often caught staring at Aoife!
I wonder what March has in store for us!