Fancy getting to know more about me? Well that is exactly what this tag is all about!
This tag was created by Debbie at My Random Musings. I was tagged by Ruth of Mummy and the Mexicans in her 100 Blogger Truths post and now it is my turn to answer the questions! I may not answer all the questions we’ll see haha!
If you would like to join in, the instructions are at the bottom of the post. Don’t forget to tag other bloggers and keep the tag going!
Here we go…
1. What is your name? Siobhan
2. Any nickname or aliases? Some friends call me “Shuv”
3. Your gender? Female
4. Your star sign? Aries
5. How old are you? 26
6. Your relationship status? In a relationship
7. Any children? 2 year old daughter, Aoife and 10 day old son, Cassius
8. Any pets? A ginger tom cat called Reggie
9. Any tattoos or piercings? 3 tattoos; a rose on my right calf, a sun on my right foot and a moon on my left foot. I am hoping for more when i’m done nursing the children. 7 piercings; 2 in each ear lobe, 1 on my left helix, 1 in my septum and 1 in my tongue. I used to have my belly button pierced too but that came out during my pregnancy with Aoife.
10. What do you like about yourself? I have a empathetic personality and see a lot of good in people. I also despite my own problems “get on with it” and try not to dwell on things.
11. What do you dislike about yourself? Well the obvious answer here would be my alopecia. The condition has completely changed my appearence; I have no eyebrows, minimal eyelashes and patches in my very short, ridiculous looking hair but no… what is the point in disliking something that is now a huge part of me. I embrace it as much as I can.
12. Righty or Lefty? Right-handed
13. The last thing you drank? Strawberry and Apple cordial.
14. The last thing you ate? Chocolate coated raisins.
15. Your last phone call? According to my phone it was my Grandma.
16. Your last text message? A reply from Luke after I asked him to bring me a tea upstairs.
17. Your last email? Something to do with work.
18. The last song you listened to? Lullaby versions of Bob Marley songs.
19. The last book you read? Currently reading “Happy” by Fearne Cotton.
20. The last time you cried? Probably in hospital following Cassius’ birth.
21. The last blog you read? From what I can remember it was What the Redhead Said
22. The last person you spoke to? Luke
23. The last place you visited? Luke’s parents house
24. Your last holiday abroad? April 2012 when I went to Salou, Spain with my university hockey team for Sports Tour.
Have you ever…
Along with fellow bloggers I have skipped this section.
Your Beliefs and Opinions…
45. Do you believe in God? It was not something I was brought up with but I respect those that do.
46. Do you believe in yourself? Yes.
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus? I did as a child.
48. Do you believe in ghosts? I believe in the possibilty of ghosts.
49. Do you believe in aliens? I believe in the possibility of other life forms.
50. Do you believe in miracles? I believe things happen by chance that could be perceived as miracles.
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking? Definately.
52. Do you believe in love at first sight? No.
53. Can money make you happy? To a certain extent and on a purely superficial basis.
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist? Yes.
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice? Pro-choice. Who am I to say what another human being can or can’t do with their own body?!
56. Do you have strong political beliefs? I would say more strong ideals although I certainly agree with more opinions of a particular party. Honestly though, my personal opinion is politics needs to become more about politics again and less to do with media!
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs? No.
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is? Empathy, Love and Attention.
59. Are you eating anything right now? No.
60. Are you drinking anything right now? I have a bottle filled with Strawberry and Apple cordial.
61. What are you listening to right now? The fan heater, the children breathing and Luke singing a song from “The Lorax” haha!
62. What are you thinking about right now? Stuff I need to do tomorrow.
63. What are you waiting for right now? The right moment to change the newborns nappy!
64. What are you most excited about right now? The year ahead with my beautiful babies.
65. What’s your pet hate right now? Pet fur. It gets everywhere haha!
66. What’s is your favourite thing right now? Kisses and cuddles with my children!
67. If you weren’t answering these questions what would you be doing right now? I should probably be sleeping seeing as it’s 5.50am but the babies woke up to nurse hence why I started doing this instead. I am going to be changing Cassius’s nappy in a moment.
68. Your first best friend? A girl called Katie.
69. Your first kiss? You know what I can’t remember!
70. Your first celebrity crush? Nicki from Westlife haha.
71. Your first holiday? Ladram Bay Holiday Park, in Devon.
72. Your first pet? A cat called Fudge.
73. Your first regret? No idea. I try not to dwell on “regrets”… everything happens for a reason and all that jazz.
74. Your first job? Shop assistant in my grandparents bathroom showroom.
75. Your first childhood memory? Playing with my siblings.
Which Would You Choose…
76. Love or Money? Love
77. Twitter or Facebook? Facebook
78. Hook Up or Relationship? Relationship
79. Dogs or Cats? Cats
80. Coffee or Tea? Tea
81. Beer or Wine? Wine
82. Sweet or Savoury? Savoury
83. Introvert or Extrovert? Introvert
84. Vampires or Werewolves? Vampires
85. Seaside or Countryside? Seaside
86. Summer or Winter? Summer
87. Books or Movies? Books
88. Horror or Comedy? Comedy
A Few Random Questions to Finish on…
89. Do you wish you could change your past? No
90. What’s your dream job? To own my own nursery
91. What’s your guilty pleasure? Reality TV
92. What are you afraid of? Spiders, Moths and The Dark
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up? A vet
94. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Invisibility
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be? I don’t think there is much I would change.
96. Would you want immortality? No
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose? Alive: Tamara Ecclestone. Dead: Audrey Hepburn.
98. Would you say you are happy? Yes.
99. What piece of advice would you give to yourself at eighteen? Work hard and be wary of who you trust.
100. Where would you like to be in 5 years time? Still happy with my family and doing well career wise.
- Lauren from Scrapbook Blog
- Nahdia from Nahdz Adventures
- Nadia from Scandi Mummy
- Lola from Miss Muffin
HOW TO JOIN IN!
Just follow the simple rules below…
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions honestly (skip any you don’t feel comfortable with).
- Tag 10-20 bloggers to take part.
- Paste the questions without your answers at the bottom of your post so they are easy to copy and paste for the people in your tag.
Here are the original 100 questions:
1 What’s your name?
2 Any nicknames or aliases?
3 Your gender?
4 Your star sign?
5 How old are you?
6 Your relationship status?
7 Any children?
8 Any pets?
9 Any tattoos or piercings?
10 What do you like about yourself?
11 What do you dislike about yourself?
12 Righty or lefty?
13 The last thing you drank:
14 The last thing you ate:
15 Your last phone call:
16 Your last text message:
17 Your last email:
18 The last song you listened to:
19 The last book you read:
20 The last time you cried:
21 The last blog you read:
22 The last person you spoke to:
23 The last place you visited:
24 Your last holiday abroad:
Have you ever?
25 Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
26 Have you ever been cheated on?
27 Have you ever cheated on someone?
28 Have you ever lost someone special to you?
29 Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
30 Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
31 Have you ever met someone who changed you?
32 Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
33 Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
34 Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
35 Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
36 Have you ever kissed a stranger?
37 Have you ever had your own heart broken?
38 Have you ever had sex on the first date?
39 Have you ever been arrested?
40 Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
41 Have you ever done something you regret?
42 Have you ever had a threesome?
43 Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
44 Have you ever misjudged someone?
Your beliefs and opinions
45 Do you believe in God?
46 Do you believe in yourself?
47 Do you believe in Santa Claus?
48 Do you believe in ghosts?
49 Do you believe in aliens?
50 Do you believe in miracles?
51 Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
52 Do you believe in love at first sight?
53 Can money make you happy?
54 Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
55 Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
56 Do you have strong political beliefs?
57 Do you have strong religious beliefs?
58 What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
59 Are you eating anything right now?
60 Are you drinking anything right now?
61 What are you listening to right now?
62 What are you thinking about right now?
63 What are you waiting for right now?
64 What are you most excited about right now?
65 What’s your pet hate right now?
66 What’s your favourite thing right now?
67 If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
68 Your first best friend:
69 Your first kiss:
70 Your first celebrity crush:
71 Your first holiday:
72 Your first pet:
73 Your first regret:
74 Your first job:
75: Your first childhood memory:
Which would you choose?
76 Love or money?
77 Twitter or Facebook?
78 Hook up or relationship?
79 Dogs or cats?
80 Coffee or tea?
81 Beer or wine?
82 Sweet or savoury?
83 Introvert or extrovert?
84 Vampires or werewolves?
85 Seaside or countryside?
86 Summer or winter?
87 Books or movies
88 Horror or comedy
A few random questions to finish on
89 Do you wish you could change your past?
90 What’s your dream job?
91 What’s your guilty pleasure?
92 What are you afraid of?
93 What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
94 If you could have any super power, what would it be?
95 If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
96 Would you want immortality?
97 If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
98 Would you say you are happy?
99 What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?
100 Where would you like to be in five years’ time?