I always struggle with what I can wear to keep warm so for fun here are some ideas of items to keep you warm this winter! Yes they will be obvious, no I do not care it’s fun to write haha!
- Hats. Now hats are a biggie for me, this is my first Winter being a baldie and I sometimes forget that I don’t have hair!
- Gloves. I always forget about gloves! Especially in my car! I have an old car and the steering wheel gets bloomin’ cold!
- Scarves. I personally always go for a nice thick scarf! I hate getting a cold neck!
- Coats. An important one.
- Long Johns/Thermal Leggings. I always forget about keeping my bottom half warm!
- Babywear! In all seriousness I am always warm and snug when the little human is on my front!
- Put the heating on. I know it can be pricey but sometimes needs must! Especially when it’s been as cold as today!
- Hot Water Bottles. A great invention for keeping warm in bed!
- Ear Muffs. For extra ear warming protection.
- Blankets. To keep snuggly on the sofa!
- Dressing gowns. To keep toasty about the house!
- Slippers. To keep them tootsies warm at home!
A random one I know but at least you know how to stay warm!
Thanks for reading,