I don’t know if it just me but time seems to become unapparent during the week between Christmas and New Year and I have no idea what day it is! Here is my list of 12 things to do during this period!
- Go on long, wintry walks wrapped up warm and snuggly. I always enjoy walking in the Winter. The air is always so crisp and fresh.
- Snuggle up and watch the many films that are on TV!
- Organise all the new gifts and find places for them in your house.
- Have a massive tidy up (I’m working my way through my house!)
- Spend time with family!
- Get the kids ready to go back to school (and yourself back to work if you work term time!)
- Eat all the Chocolate you undoubtedly got for Christmas! (this is also on my to-do list haha)
- Think of New Years Resolutions!
- Organise somewhere to celebrate New Years Eve!
- Plan ahead for Birthdays etc.
- Fill in your new years diary (This is one of my favourite things to do! I LOVE STATIONARY!)
- Enjoy the time off! (I keep avoiding thinking about returning to work!)
This is Aoife having a break from some of our family time today! (Balloon strategically placed by the baby)
Thanks for reading!