Christmas is a particularly cheerful and family orientated time of year for me. I have quite a large family (in terms of extended family) and it is the one time of year I get to see most of them so for me Christmas means a lot of things…
- Christmas ultimately for me is a time for sharing with friends and family.
- It is is an escape from the pressures of daily working life!
- This year it has given me the chance to spend quality time with my beautiful 13 month old daughter!
- Christmas is a time for giving.
- Christmas means being able to stuff your face with pigs in blankets!
- Christmas to me means having a perfect excuse to have an alcoholic beverage before midday!
- Christmas is a time for spoiling those closest to us!
- Christmas gives us a chance to reconnect with those friends we may have spoken to through out the year but not actually seen!
- Christmas to me brings a bit of magic into this dull and solemn world! The magic of Christmas is truly uplifting!
- Christmas to me means visiting blokes dressed as Santa with your children and feeling like a kid yourself!
- I also enjoy wrapping presents and writing Christmas cards!
- And last but not least decorating your house with Christmassy items!
Thank you for taking the time to read!
What does Christmas mean to you?