Christmas time is ultimately a time of giving and selflessness. Here are some ideas of acts of kindness this Christmas time…
- Donate unplayed with toys and unwanted items to your local charity shop.
- Donate food to a food bank.
- Create a shoebox for someone less fortunate.
- Donate knitted hats and other items to premature babies on the NICU.
- Buy a Big Issue!
- Buy a homeless person a cup of tea and and Sandwich.
- Visit a lonely elderly neighbour with a Christmas card and for a hot drink and chat.
- Make a stranger smile!
- Give up your place in a line.
- Help a neighbour out.
- Volunteer at an animal shelter.
- Donate old books to those less fortunate.
There you go 12 ideas for acts of kindness this Christmas time 🙂