Well my daughter is only 1 years old but this year I want to make the most of the time I have off this Christmas. As I imagine do most parents with their children whilst they are off school, nursery etc. So here is my list of ideas for things to do during the Christmas Break!
- Visit Santa’s Grotto!
- Visit a theme park for Christmas Celebrations. Although I have not attended any I have heard good things from family member that have visited Thomasland at Drayton Manor!
- Visit family! If Christmas is not a reason to go and visit family you have not seen for a while I don’t know what is!
- Make homemade Christmas decorations! I plan to make salt dough decorations with Aoife this week 🙂 (I will post about this once done!)
- Do some Christmas baking!
- Have a pyjama day! Snuggle on the sofa and watch some Christmas films!
- Go for walks around your neighbourhood and look at Christmas lights!
- Go to a Carol Service.
- Go see a super cheesy pantomime!
- Go to a Christmas Market. We had a brief visit to Birmingham’s Christmas market which looked lovely!
- Go and see your cities Christmas lights!
- Have a clear out of old/unwanted/unplayed with toys and donate to those less fortunate!
To finish here is a photo from our visit to Santa’s Grotto today!
Thanks for reading,